Don’t settle for an average cordless multi-tool. The Festool Vecturo OSC 18 is set to become the best oscillating multi-tool on the market—without a cord—when it hits shelves in October of 2019. Here are the features that put it head and shoulders above the rest:
1. Convenient, Cordless Glory
The completely cordless Festool Vecturo OSC 18 takes advantage of Festool’s convenient 18 Volt System to give you exceptional mobility and compatible convenience. It’s fully interchangeable with any of the Festool 18 V lithium-ion battery packs and chargers you already own. Without a cord, you’ll always be able to get the most accurate cuts, even in tight spaces.
2. Starlock MAX Speed
The Vecturo’s StarlockMax chuck lets you change blades and accessories rapidly, without extra tools. Switch between work on wood, metal, silicone, or composites in no time—setup is fast, quick-changes are easy, and the StarlockMax tool holder locks tight for maximum power transmission to the oscillating blade.
3. Comfortable Operation
When you’re searching for the best oscillating multi-tool, one of the first things you notice is how it feels in your hand. Comfort while you’re working matters. The Festool Vecturo cordless multi-tool takes the operator experience seriously and offers:
- Noise and Vibration Dampening: Festool’s anti-vibration system completely isolates the EC-TEC motor and housing to cut noise and vibration down to a minimum. The quiet, smooth operation of this Festool oscillating multi-tool lets you work precisely and comfortably for a long period.
- A Clear View and No Mess: Connect to any Festool CT mobile dust extractor (like the recent Bluetooth MINI or MIDI models) to keep the workpiece clean and unobstructed throughout the job.
- Well-Balanced Design: The comfortable weight and contoured shape of the Vecturo OSC 18 exudes sleek durability. It’s easy to hold and handle, regardless of the application.
4. Professional Performance
Festool’s EC-TEC motor concept combines the power and strength of brushless motor technology with the quiet operation of a fully isolated motor. The variable speed control can handle high-speed cutting while electronically monitoring coil temperatures to protect against overloads or damage to the motor. The Vecturo, like all Festool power tools, includes a 3-year wear-and-tear warranty, 2 day standard repair time, and a 1 month satisfaction guarantee.
5. Unparalleled Versatility
The wide variety of blades, accessories, and functionalities have made the Vecturo OSC 18 into Festool’s best oscillating multi-tool model to date.
Effortlessly cut, scrape, notch, or score virtually any material, such as:
- Wood (raw, stained, laminated, or painted)
- Composite materials
- Non-ferrous metals
- Plastic trim
- Epoxy resin
The scraper can even safely remove residues and window putty from a glass surface. With the right optional system accessories—like the tool-less Plunge Base and Depth Stop (available separately or as part of the Vecturo SET)—it’s easy to create cutouts and precisely guide plunge cuts on delicate surfaces. The Festool Vecturo’s dust extraction and cordless base make this clean and simple, even when working overhead.
Professional remodelers and home workshop fanatics alike will agree—the cordless Festool Vecturo OSC 18 is one of the best oscillating multi-tools of 2019, both in the shop and on the job site. Preorder your basic set or full set today!