Remodelers and installers are about to gain access to three powerful new Festool products designed to make their lives easier: the Remodeler’s Dust Extractor, the Edge Sanding Guide, and the latest Systainer Installer’s Set.
These professional-grade products will ship starting October 1st, and the Systainer kit features an impressive 40% discount versus buying each piece individually—almost $200 total savings!
Let’s dig a little deeper into the cutting edge features that make each of these new products—and the accessories that go with them—worth consideration for your shop or job site.
The Remodeler’s Dust Extractor CT 48 E AC: A Self-Cleaning HEPA Dust Extractor
The newly designed Festool CT 48 Auto Clean is a high-capacity dust extractor with one massive advantage above the average shop vacuum: no clogged filters. This fully HEPA certified dust extractor comes fitted with an automatic filter-cleaning mechanism, which makes the CT 48 AC ideal for clearing high volumes of dust on the heaviest duty equipment—track saws, routers, and even tools that pile up troublesome silica dust (OSHA Table 1 silica dust.)
The AUTOCLEAN feature cycles the filter cleaning action, and helps the CT’s high-performance turbine keep optimum suction and airflow through the toughest tasks. And don’t worry, the flat filter is fully integrated with the suction head, so virtually the entire tank capacity can be utilized.
Between a 137 CFM volume flow and the huge 48 l (12.7 gal.) container, this CT just won’t stop—and neither will you! Get used to fewer interruptions and less cleanup than any other Festool kit. With the Festool CT 48 E AC dust extractor , you’re getting:
- High Performance
- Flexible Mobility
- Incredible Capacity
And don’t forget the awesome CT accessories and compatible supplies, like:
- Disposable Dust Liners
- Replacement High-Performance Filters
- Antistatic Suction Hose
- Coupling Sleeve (D36 to D32)
- Reducing Sleeve (from D36 or D32 down to a 27mm dust port, without adding another hose, finally! And it’s included in the Festool kit for this CT!)
The Festool Edge Sanding Guide: A Reliable Finish On Any Edge
Ditch the hand sanding block. With the ergonomic, intuitive Festool Edge Sanding Guide, you can adapt to any edge, angle, or curve with ease. This Festool kit could cut your sanding time in half compared to a hand block. You’ll get flush contact, consistent pressure, and the flawless finish quality you would only expect from a stationary edge-sander.
How does the Festool Edge Sanding Guide do it? Simple:
- Adapts to any edge without tipping or excess sanding. Filled, unfinished, painted, solid wood, square, straight, curved, or angled...it doesn’t matter.
- Designed for workpieces of any size. Use the Festool Edge Sanding Guide on smaller pieces and large, bulky workpieces alike. Either way, you save time with quick work. Use soft mode to adapt the angle to the workpiece or hard mode to keep a fixed angle position.
- Highly compatible, the guide can quickly attach to the 5” Random Orbit Sander ETS 125 REQ as well as the Cordless Sander ETSC 125.
All new Festool products need the right accessories to adapt to the task at hand, and the Festool Edge Sanding Guide has three you’ll absolutely love:
- Plastic All-Round Base (for wood and similar materials)
- Hook-and-Loop Base (for the velour peel-away liner)
- Velour Element (for sanding smooth or delicate workpieces; easy to replace or swap between surfaces)
The Festool Systainer Installer’s Set: The Turnkey Storage Solution
The Installer’s Set is designed to serve every need of a professional installer. Onsite woodworkers need to constantly transport, store, and protect all sorts of goods while traveling to and from the job site: tools, accessories, consumables...and it’s a time-suck to keep it all organized. Not any more.
You’re getting much more than an empty Systainer 1 Blue. With the included bale-handled, open-top toolbox (extra deep!), a tackle-box style SYS Storage Box, and a highly portable SYS-MFT worktop, this is a complete “turnkey” storage solution. This Festool set even comes bundled with extra container boxes in the organizer and two ratcheting quick-clamps to use on the unit’s 13 clamping points.
Work faster, spend less time digging, and carry it everywhere with ease! You can’t go wrong with these specialized new Festool products—but really, is it ever possible to go wrong with a Festool?