Festool tools are some of the most versatile and trusted products in the business. But even the most successful tools sometimes need a little something “extra.”
If you’re looking for some Festool accessories to take your woodworking efforts to the next level, then Seneca Woodworking, US Tool and Fastener’s newest addition, can help. Here are some of the best Seneca Woodworking accessories for three of the most popular Festool tools:
Festool MFT Table
The Festool MTF/3 is a workbench designed for convenience and efficiency. With the following Seneca Woodworking accessories, you can take the MTF/3 to a whole new level of productivity:
- Parallel Guide System: With this woodworking accessory, you can multiply the speed and precision to cut panels to size. This kit comes with two sets of stops, and the well-known, high-quality Incra Tracks make it possible to precisely and repeatedly rip stock, even when it has narrow dimensions.
- Clamp Dogs: Seneca’s Woodworking Clamp Dogs are unique bench dogs and clamp mounting plates. Designed for Festool’s MFT tables, this woodworking accessory maximizes the amount of usable workspace. They make Festool repair for furniture a breeze!
- Stowaway Dogs: Not only can these bench dogs be stored on the side of the MFT table in the T-Slot—so you don’t have to worry about losing them—but they’ll also give you a quick and accurate reference for making cuts at 90 degrees or 45 degrees with no measuring.
Domino DF 500
Thanks to the Festool Domino, Mortise and tenon joinery no longer has to be the long and cumbersome process it once was. The Festool Domino DF 500 comes with the joiner, cross stops, and trim stop accessories, making it easier than ever to obtain precise mortise placements and spacing. Here are some of the best Festool Domino accessories you can (and should) pick up:
- Seneca Woodworking Domiplate: Specially designed for use with the Festool Domino DF 500, these fixed-fence solutions eliminate the possibility of fence drift and will save you time and money by making sure you don’t have to deal with misaligned mortises. For use with ½” and ¾” material, this accessory will automatically center your mortise in your material. Amazing for making box joints with almost no measurement needed. And with three variations to choose from, you’ll be able to tackle a variety of thicknesses with ease - while all stored conveniently in a Festool systainer.
- Imperial Thickness Gauge: The Seneca Imperial Thickness Gauge allows you to quickly and easily adjust the Domino’s fence offset to center your mortise using Imperial measurements. This unit uses nominal ply thickness for undersized dimensional lumber. It also installs in less than a minute, making this a woodworking accessory that you can put to use as soon as you get your hands on it.
Domino DF 700
Often referred to as the “Domzilla,” there is no job too big for the Festool Domino XL Joiner DF 700. This joiner is one of the best tools for woodworkers - perfect for constructing doors, tables, benches, beds, and more. Here are the woodworking accessories from Seneca that you can use to make a great tool even better:
- Imperial Thickness Set: Consisting of two components—an Imperial Thickness Gauge and a Domi-Shim—this set makes it easier than ever to adjust the Domino fence offset and center your mortise on imperial thicknesses ½” to 1”.
- Domi-Shim: This shim allows the Domino DF 700 to center on a narrower stock that it could not manage on its own. It also enables the DF 700 fence to be adjusted to the cutter centerline. Simple, easy, and accurate!
- RTS-500 Cutter Adapter: With this hardened steel component from Seneca Woodworking, you can mount any Domino DF 500 cutters to the DF 700. This process allows you to use the 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm cutters on your DF 700 without buying a new $1,000 machine! See the small mortise kit below to make this process easier by correctly setting the fence height for the smaller bits.
- Small Mortise Kit: By bundling three of our most popular products together (Cutter Adapter, Domi-Shim, and Imperial Thickness Gauge), this convenient package provides you with all the woodworking accessories you’ll need to upgrade your Domino DF 700’s capabilities and enable it to use smaller mortises. They even fit perfectly into Festool systainers!
Take Your Tools to a Whole New Level
With the right woodworking accessories, you can take even the best Festool accessories to a new level of efficiency. If you’re looking to upgrade your Festool repair capabilities without purchasing a whole new machine, then Seneca Woodworking accessories are the solution.
If you want to learn more about how Seneca Woodworking can improve your Festool tools, get in touch with us today!